With Run With Hal Plus the app is continuously updating your plan based upon the workouts you complete and changes to your personalization. All of your future workouts are likely to change based upon your interactions. You can see your daily mileage for your entire plan in the Plan Overview.
Articles in this section
- How to update Run With Hal for a Postponed or Cancelled Race | Corona Covid-19
- What do the circles at the top of my plan indicate?
- How can I see an overview or calendar view of my entire training plan?
- Why can I only see 10 days of my future workouts?
- Why do I have a day off when I have selected I'm available to run on that day?
- Why do I have multiple days off this week?
- Why don’t I have any, or very few, runs planned?
- Why isn’t my Long Run on the day I selected?
- Why can’t I move a workout to a different day?
- Can I change the first day of the week in my app?