Hal will not schedule runs every day you have time to run. Hal always looks at your full plan to find the best day for each individual workout to maximize your training and minimize your injury risk.
Articles in this section
- How to update Run With Hal for a Postponed or Cancelled Race | Corona Covid-19
- What do the circles at the top of my plan indicate?
- How can I see an overview or calendar view of my entire training plan?
- Why can I only see 10 days of my future workouts?
- Why do I have a day off when I have selected I'm available to run on that day?
- Why do I have multiple days off this week?
- Why don’t I have any, or very few, runs planned?
- Why isn’t my Long Run on the day I selected?
- Why can’t I move a workout to a different day?
- Can I change the first day of the week in my app?