For some plans, Hal has more days off based upon your level of experience, and Hal will almost always include a Day Off in your training. Hal may include more days off based upon your Event schedule, Blackout Dates, or the distribution of your Day Availability. Hal will also plan a Day Off to ensure you are fully recovered before and after your hardest workouts of the week to help you avoid injury and illness. Respect your Day Off because you are likely going to have more, harder training ahead.
Articles in this section
- How to update Run With Hal for a Postponed or Cancelled Race | Corona Covid-19
- What do the circles at the top of my plan indicate?
- How can I see an overview or calendar view of my entire training plan?
- Why can I only see 10 days of my future workouts?
- Why do I have a day off when I have selected I'm available to run on that day?
- Why do I have multiple days off this week?
- Why don’t I have any, or very few, runs planned?
- Why isn’t my Long Run on the day I selected?
- Why can’t I move a workout to a different day?
- Can I change the first day of the week in my app?