This is a preview of your training stats. For days in the future it represents what you will do, and in the past it represents what you have done. The colored circles are based upon the minutes you completed vs what Hal planned.
Articles in this section
- How to update Run With Hal for a Postponed or Cancelled Race | Corona Covid-19
- What do the circles at the top of my plan indicate?
- How can I see an overview or calendar view of my entire training plan?
- Why can I only see 10 days of my future workouts?
- Why do I have a day off when I have selected I'm available to run on that day?
- Why do I have multiple days off this week?
- Why don’t I have any, or very few, runs planned?
- Why isn’t my Long Run on the day I selected?
- Why can’t I move a workout to a different day?
- Can I change the first day of the week in my app?