This is the pace you can always run, day to day. If you’re using a Rating of Perceived Exertion (RPE) scale that ranges from 0 (rest) and 10 (maximal effort), this pace feels like a 3-4. This is the pace you would run where you can easily have a conversation with your running partner (or the birds).
Articles in this section
- What should I do if my event distance is not one of the options?
- How often do you race this distance? -or- What is your experience level at this distance?
- Why do you want to know my preferred day for a Long Run?
- What do you mean by Other runs?
- Why should I tell you which days I need off?
- What do you mean by “Normal Running Pace”?
- How is my daily running pace being personalized?
- Why would I add other events to my plan?
- What are blackout dates?
- What do you mean by starting hours?