Hal will only prescribe one long run per week and it’s your most important workout in most of your training plan. He knows the Long Run can be difficult to include if certain days of the week are very busy, so he will do his best to match your preference most weeks.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if my event distance is not one of the options?
- How often do you race this distance? -or- What is your experience level at this distance?
- Why do you want to know my preferred day for a Long Run?
- What do you mean by Other runs?
- Why should I tell you which days I need off?
- What do you mean by “Normal Running Pace”?
- How is my daily running pace being personalized?
- Why would I add other events to my plan?
- What are blackout dates?
- What do you mean by starting hours?