Select a plan that closely matches your event distance, Hal would recommend moving up in distance unless the next plan up is for a much longer event. For example, if you are doing a 20K, a Half Marathon plan (21.1K), would be a perfect plan for you. If you are doing a 25K, Hal would suggest sticking with the Half Marathon plan rather than moving up to the Marathon plan.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if my event distance is not one of the options?
- How often do you race this distance? -or- What is your experience level at this distance?
- Why do you want to know my preferred day for a Long Run?
- What do you mean by Other runs?
- Why should I tell you which days I need off?
- What do you mean by “Normal Running Pace”?
- How is my daily running pace being personalized?
- Why would I add other events to my plan?
- What are blackout dates?
- What do you mean by starting hours?