You will not see the option to record your run with GPS if you already logged your run for today or if you’re not looking at today’s workout.
Articles in this section
- Should I allow Run with Hal to access my location?
- How do I allow Run with Hal to access my location?
- Do I really need to allow Run with Hal to access my location all the time?
- How do I record my run if I forgot to start my GPS?
- What does “Start Run” mean?
- Is it okay for me to start my run when I get the Poor GPS Signal notification?
- What will the Vibration setting do?
- What will the Music setting do?
- How can I delete the run I just tracked with the GPS tracker?
- How do I save my run?