You can start your run, but the distance you cover and current pace may be inaccurate if you do not wait for a stronger GPS signal.
Articles in this section
- Should I allow Run with Hal to access my location?
- How do I allow Run with Hal to access my location?
- Do I really need to allow Run with Hal to access my location all the time?
- How do I record my run if I forgot to start my GPS?
- What does “Start Run” mean?
- Is it okay for me to start my run when I get the Poor GPS Signal notification?
- What will the Vibration setting do?
- What will the Music setting do?
- How can I delete the run I just tracked with the GPS tracker?
- How do I save my run?